Nuanced, High Calibre Professional Writing Services
Writing for Humanity
The costs of poor, ineffective writing to development organisations is manifold – and avoidable. We translate esoteric, complex material into engaging, informative material that convey the efforts and objectives of your project, at every stage. Exceptional writing, editing and copywriting skills applied to every written communication asset presented in a proficient, comprehensive and informative way that clearly convey your message.
Establish and maintain exceptional standards for writing, editing, style, format and design for all written materials. Crafting narratives that are integral to the two-way engagement between communities and stakeholders.
- Write and edit communication materials throughout the development lifecycle partnering with department teams to compliance with orgnanisation’s voice and brand consistency.
- Utilise knowledge of international development and International Relations issues, trends, SDGS, Diplomacy and use of pillars and key themes to enhance input into communication analysis and output.
- Knowledge of various Style Guides including AP Style; The MLA Style Manual; The Chicago Manual of Style.
- Craft organisation’s style, quality, and tone in key communication including development and curation of pipeline of engaging, informative content shared across traditional, digital and social media channels.
Global Development Communicators
Benefits of Professional Writing for International Development
Write and edit communication assets throughout the development lifecycle, partnering with department and regional teams in compliance with orgnanisation’s voice and brand consistency
Utilize knowledge of International Development and International Relations issues, trends, SDGS, Diplomacy and use of pillars and key themes to enhance input into communication analysis and output
Oversee the quality and publication of materials including development of success stories, fact sheets, directing photo shoots, producing videos, coordinating graphic design, and other development outreach and communications materials
Craft organization’s style, quality, and tone in key communication including development and curation of pipeline of engaging, informative content shared across traditional, digital and social media channels
Traditional and digital Storytelling for use in
- Websites and Blogs
- e-Newsletters and Newsletters
- Monitoring and Evaluations and stakeholder reporting
- Case studies and Fact sheets
- PowerPoint presentations
- Strategy Reports, Annual Reports and traditional publications
- Speeches and Talking Points
- Videos scripts and infographics
- Social media campaigns and engagement
- Press releases and Op-Eds